- Security in 2020: Cyber threats and new methods to protect against them
- The risks and costs of cybercrime to businesses
- Cyber skills: The importance of education and diversity in cybersecurity
Like most systems and IT admins, you’ve been supporting mobile and remote workers for a while now, but nothing could have prepared you for the challenge of transitioning your entire organization to remote overnight. In this webcast, you’ll learn work-from-home tips and tricks to help you address the challenges of managing and securing endpoints now that they reside outside your network.
We’ll show you how to:
– Create a managed installation
– Better manage software installations
– Download and install collaboration/remote tools
– Harden and secure your KACE Systems Management Appliance (SMA)
“1984 Tech advances or police state”
Since George Orwell’s dark depiction of the future society has advanced far beyond what was imagined. Televisions that monitor voice and are a set of eyes in your home. Alexa assisting your every move while nefarious individuals use this tech against you government and law enforcement have easy access into your once private life. Where does convenience stop and privacy begin?
Overview Coming Soon
Please take time to visit our sponsors, and interact live with speakers and staff members within their booth.
As the world locked down to mitigate the risks of COVID-19, many employees are still adjusting to working from home, and companies like yours are working hard to support it. However, organizations cannot completely lock down their networks. For example, phishing emails continue to evade Secure Email Gateways, with threat actors adapting their tactics to exploit the ongoing crisis. Businesses are threatened by a surge of phish related to COVID-19 and remote work. Listen in as Cofense security experts James Hickey and David Ball provide an in-depth review of the current phishing threat landscape, as seen through the inboxes and eyes of those on the front line – your end users, the new face of your front-line phishing defence. Highlights will include:
– Insights of various phishing campaigns that evaded SEGs and reached enterprise end users, delivering credential phish and malware.
– How threat actors are using trusted services, such as online business surveys and document sharing platforms, to evade SEGs.
– Expert predictions of what we will continue to see through the end of Q2 and the remainder of 2020.
As the workforce rapidly shifts to remote work, the complexity of protecting IP and sensitive data has grown exponentially. Old models of locking down the perimeter no longer apply. Instead, a modern, people-centric approach to Insider Threat Management can complement existing information protection programs, while providing greater visibility and context into both user behaviour and data movement. In this talk, we’ll explore the unique risks of insider threats and how to combat them, including:
• The types of insider threat profiles and how to address them. For example, organizations may not know how that more than 60% of insiders are negligent.
• Why insider threats are unique, and require context into both user and data activity.
• How to reduce response time by accelerating investigations. The longer the response times, the costlier an incident can get.
• And more!
Grab yourselves a bite to eat and come and network with peers. Also say hello to our live sponsors who are waiting to answer any questions.
More details coming soon
Industry 4.0 is a massive digital transformation of manufacturing, supply chains and their relationships to product engineering processes and customers. While the economic benefits of this Industrial Digital Revolution are massive, so are the potential Cybersecurity threats. The first main vulnerability drivers will be access security to the industrial equipment and the interaction between OT & IT and Industrial applications. The presentation will cover a new way to approach industrial cybersecurity with 3 easy steps to reduce these vulnerabilities.
– Learn about the cybersecurity challenges of Industrial IoT
– Learn why and how to apply to principle of ZERO TRUST with technologies such as EPM and PAM to secure industrial environments
– Benefit from real use cases and industrial cybersecurity best practices
The most valuable IT assets in your organization are identities and the most vulnerable identities have privileged access.
Traditional approaches to privileged access management (PAM) focus on the account, vaulting the password, changing the password and recording who does what with the account. Often these controls to mitigate risk will introduce friction to agile automation and devops exercises, while creating a burden on operational costs.
In this webinar One Identity will talk about some of the trends that are driving the future of privileged access management and things to consider in your PAM strategy for increasing value from existing digital investment, mitigating risk from privileges in motion and removing friction from introducing next generation privilege management controls.
The cyber threat landscape changes every year. Attackers constantly add new techniques to their arsenal, increasing evasiveness and effectiveness. In this webinar we will discuss the top cyber security threats organisations are facing in 2020 and how to defend against them.
We face risks in cybersecurity every day, however one of the challenges of enabling a remote workforce is that the chances of being the subject of cyber attacks can increase significantly. Users need to be able to securely access the data and application that they need to do their jobs every day, without exposure to data loss.
Join the webinar to find out more about the 2020 threat landscape and the best practice options for protecting your business.
• Understand the new and evolving cyber threats in 2020
• Key findings from the Q4 2019 Internet Security Report
• Learn the tools and techniques to defend against these threats
Over the past couple of decades we have seen the number of employees that work from home increase dramatically. Today, due to COVID-19 quarantine policies around the globe, many companies are faced with a new paradigm—employees must work from home for an undefined period of time. In this session, we’ll discuss how to:
• Adjust to a sudden 100% remote workforce
• Provide easy, secure access to business systems
• Give employees multiple ways to communicate effectively and efficiently
• Ensure Device Trust and Safety Flexible Authentication Policies
Overview coming Soon
Brittany Kaiser is an American former business development director for Cambridge Analytica which collapsed after details of its misuse of Facebook data were revealed to have potentially impacted voting in the UK Brexit referendum, and the 2016 U.S. presidential election. Kaiser testified about her involvement in the work of Cambridge Analytica before the UK Parliament and in private before the Mueller Investigation.
Enjoy a catch up with speakers, sponsors & peers as Stu ends the conference with a DJ set to remember